Full Guide For Common Eligibility Test For RRB, SSC, IBPS A whole new update in our examination system introduced by the Government of India, where there will be a single exam for all Banking (IBPS), Railways (RRB) and SSC posts. Till now only these three exams are added in this list but there are huge speculations that the government will add others exams too in this system. In this blog, all related information whether its How To Apply, Examination Dates, Syllabus, Study Materials are added. Hope you will get all the necessary information from this blog which will help you later for your exams, So continue reading this post to know more about the exam pattern of the Common Eligibility Test.
What Is Common Eligibility Test ?
Common Eligibility Test is an all-new Examination pattern for Banking (IBPS), Railways (RRB) and SSC posts or other Non-Gazetted Group B, C, D which will be conducted under National Recruitment Agency (NRA). This initiative is approved by the Union cabinet under the vision of PM Narendra Modi. This step was in speculations in the market but all of a sudden government launched it by taking care of COVID Situation and Students’ future in India. From now aspirants won’t need to give several exams for other departments, the government has combined all this in a single exam which is the Common Eligibility Test. Let’s get into a few important points related to this topic which was discussed during the press conference
- Now government job seekers won’t need to give multiple exams for different departments.
- This step will decrease the burden, travel expenses caused due to giving multiple exams.
- The government-sanctioned ₹1,517.57 crores for NRA.
- NRA will have 117 aspirational district exam centers in Pan India.
- The multi-agency body will conduct a separate CET each for the three levels of graduate, higher secondary (12th pass), and the matriculate (10th pass) candidates.
Exams Covered Under National Recruitment Agency (Common Eligibility Test)
Currently, a total of three different Exams are covered under this agency, but later all the Non-Gazetted post-exams will be covered in this agency. Below we have pointed all the three exams which will be covered under this program,
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) From now there will no exam conducted by the RRB in India, the whole exams related to Railways will be covered under the National Recruitment Agency which is the Common Eligibility Test.
- Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) All the banking sector (Public Sector) exams will be conducted under the Common Eligibility Test conducted by NRA.
- Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Even the SSC exams will also be covered under this scheme.
Exam Pattern For Common Eligibility Test
The main discussion of this blog is here, that what will be the exam pattern of Common Eligibility Test which will be conducted by NRA in India, So we have pointed all the exam pattern for an easy explanation below.
- There will be two parts of the exam one will be the Standard one and the other will be the difficult one as per the degree.
- The exam will be conducted in different regional languages for the convenience of students.
- NRA will conduct exams as per the qualification basically for the three levels which are graduate, higher secondary (12th pass), and the matriculate (10th pass).
- CET will be the preliminary score later for the next stage exam will be conducted by the different recruitment board.
- CET scores will be valid for 3 years, students can choose the best score for the application.
- There will be no restrictions on the number of exams a student can give.
- Aspirants can schedule their exam slots as per there preferences.
- CET scores can be used in State, Central, PSU level exams also.
Syllabus For Common Eligibility Test
There is no update related to the Syllabus for CET 2020 because this exam will be conducted in qualification basic, So what we have to do is we can wait for the government notification to release the official syllabus for this exam.
Apply For Common Eligibility Test (NRA)
After the completion of syllabus, aspirants can proceed towards the applying for the exam, So for them, we have added the whole process to know How To Apply For NRA CET Exam
- Visit the Official Website Of Nation Recruitment Agency to apply
- Now choose Common Eligibility Test
- Next, select your qualification level of which you want to give the exam.
- Use your mobile number to register and give all the necessary details.
- Make sure your details are valid.
- Upload the documents such as Photo, Aadhar Details correctly.
- Next, select the Time slot and area in which you want to give exam
- Print your application form and pay the Application fees.
- Attend the exam before the time for a better experience.
- Check your results and use your marks for RRB, IBPS, SSC exams.
Welcome to the final words section of this blog, we have tried to add all the necessary information in this blog related to CET which will be conducted by NRA. Comment below if you face any issue. You can use the below-given tweet of Narendra Modi as reference
The #NationalRecruitmentAgency will prove to be a boon for crores of youngsters. Through the Common Eligibility Test, it will eliminate multiple tests and save precious time as well as resources. This will also be a big boost to transparency. https://t.co/FbCLAUrYmX
— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) August 19, 2020