Watch India Vs England Live ODI Match For Free After winning Test And ODI series with England, Indian lions are ready to get the ODI victory on their name. There will be 3 ODI matches between India And England which will be played in different venues in India. The current situation of Team India is giving positive vibes to us that the ODI victory will also be in our name. In this blog, we have given all necessary information related to Schedule, Venues, Players, How To Watch Live Streaming for free for your convenience.
About India Vs England ODI
After a stunning partnership of Batting and Captainship of Virat And Rohit in the Last T20, we can expect an easy win of Team India in ODI matches. India is ready with their bunch of Diamond players to play with England, the list of both India And England squad for ODI matches is added below with whole steps to know How To Watch India Vs England Live
India Vs England ODI Schedule
|1st ODI||23rd March 2021||Tuesday||1:30 PM IST||Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune|
|2nd ODI||26th March 2021||Friday||1:30 PM IST||Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune|
|3rd ODI||28th March 2021||Sunday||1:30 PM IST||Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium, Pune|
India’s Squad For ODI Virat Kohli (Capt), Rohit Sharma (VC), Shikhar Dhawan, Shubman Gill, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant (wk), KL Rahul (wk), Y Chahal, Kuldeep Yadav, Krunal Pandya, W Sundar, T Natarajan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Md. Siraj, Prasidh Krishna, Shardul Thakur.
England’s Squad For ODI Eoin Morgan (captain), Moeen Ali, Jofra Archer, Jonathan Bairstow, Sam Billings, Jos Buttler, Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Liam Livingstone, Dawid Malan, Adil Rashid, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, Reece Topley, Mark Wood.
Watch India Vs England ODI Live Streaming
If you wish to Watch India Vs England on your Phone you have to purchase a Disney+ Hotstar subscription but you can follow the below-given steps to watch it for free. Just follow the steps to watch India Vs England Live Match
BlueStar is an all-new application to watch Live TV, OTT Contents for free without paying the subscription charges. BlueStar app has its own slogan “Everyone Has The Right To Entertainment” which means they care about the feeling of common youngsters who unable to pay the subscription charges of different OTT platforms, for this they made this application to reduce the expenses on different OTT subscription. So below are some of the features of the BlueStar App described
- WORLD’S FASTEST VIDEO LOADING- With high-speed servers users will get a seamless buffering experience if they have an average internet connection with them.
- UHD+ AUDIO & VIDEO QUALITY With this application viewers can stream their contents in UHD+ Dolby Digital Sound, which will enhance your viewing experience.
- WORLD’S CHEAPEST PRICING If we combine different OTT platforms charges it will go Up To Rs 5000+ Per Month, but here in Bluestar, you will get the viewing experience in just Rs 50.
- NO ADS – User Friendly Just by paying the subscription fees of Rs 50 you can get rid of AD, which will end up as no buffering and a nice viewing experience.
How To Use BlueStar App To Watch Live Match
- Click Here To Download BlueStar App
- Install and open the app to proceed.
- Now register there using your mobile number or email id.
- Explore the different contents available in the application such as (Live Match, Live TV, Movies, Web Series, Etc)
Welcome to the Final words section of this blog, here we tried to explain all necessary information related to How To Watch India Vs England live for free with other necessary information such as Schedule, Squad, Etc. If you still face any issues please comment below and share your query we will try to resolve it as earlier possible.