Watch India Vs England Live ODI Match For Free Team India is back after a stunning match in Australia, this time Team India’s rival in England. This match will be played in India in different venues, this blog consists of the full schedule of the match. As we have seen a fantastic match of Gaba test series where the junior squad of team India broke the previous records of Australia. To watch India Vs England Live matches we have to pay the host star subscription fees which is not affordable for all of us, so for this, we are here to help to make you watch the whole series for free on your mobile. Just read the full blog to know more
About England Tour Of India
After having a fabulous match with Australia, Team India is ready to have a match with its new rival England on its own ground. This series consists of Test, T20, And ODI matches where India already won the Test Series and ready to play the world test championship with the new Zeland. The schedule and squad for T20 Match is given below
|1st T20I||March 12||Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad|
|2nd T20I||March 14||Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad|
|3rd T20I||March 16||Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad|
|4th T20I||March 18||Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad|
|5th T20I||March 20||Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad|
All matches start at 7:00 pm IST
India’s ODI squad: Virat Kohli (capt), Rohit Sharma (vice-capt), KL Rahul, Shikhar Dhawan, Shreyas Iyer, Suryakumar Yadav, Hardik Pandya, Rishabh Pant (wk), Ishan Kishan (wk), Yuzvendra Chahal, Varun Chakravarthy, Axar Patel, Washington Sundar, Rahul Tewatia, T Natarajan, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Deepak Chahar, Navdeep Saini, and Shardul Thakur.
England ODI Squad: Eoin Morgan (capt), Moeen Ali, Jofra Archer, Jonny Bairs tow (wk), Sam Billings, Jos Buttler (wk), Sam Curran, Tom Curran, Chris Jordan, Liam Livingstone, Dawid Malan, Adil Rashid, Jason Roy, Ben Stokes, Reece Topley, Mark Wood.
BlueStar is an all-new application to watch Live TV, OTT Contents for free without paying the subscription charges. BlueStar app has its own slogan “Everyone Has The Right To Entertainment” which means they care about the feeling of common youngsters who unable to pay the subscription charges of different OTT platforms, for this they made this application to reduce the expenses on different OTT subscription. So below are some of the features of the BlueStar App described
- WORLD’S FASTEST VIDEO LOADING- With high-speed servers users will get a seamless buffering experience if they have an average internet connection with them.
- UHD+ AUDIO & VIDEO QUALITY With this application viewers can stream their contents in UHD+ Dolby Digital Sound, which will enhance your viewing experience.
- WORLD’S CHEAPEST PRICING If we combine different OTT platforms charges it will go Up To Rs 5000+ Per Month, but here in Bluestar, you will get the viewing experience in just Rs 50.
- NO ADS – User Friendly Just by paying the subscription fees of Rs 50 you can get rid of AD, which will end up as no buffering and a nice viewing experience.
How To Use BlueStar App To Watch Live Match
- Click Here To Download BlueStar App
- Install and open the app to proceed.
- Now register there using your mobile number or email id.
- Explore the different contents available in the application such as (Live Match, Live TV, Movies, Web Series, Etc)
Welcome to the final words section of this blog, as we have tried to cover all the information on this topic but if you still need any more help you can comment below. We will get back to you in few minutes, till then enjoy the match for free and support team India. #BleedBlue